The best in business
Dear Oregon business owner,
Did you know your customers are rarely looking past the first page of Google when they’re searching for your business services…
In fact—your ideal clients are searching for the exact services you provide right this moment.
And you know what?
Chances are… your direct competitors appear ahead of you in the search results. And when your competition ranks ahead of you—you’re losing business.
I can change that.
My name is Steven Clark, and my search engine marketing agency routinely ranks local business websites on the first page of Google—And we can do the same for you, too!
I have helped Portland business owners completely revamp their local businesses and gain high levels of online visibility by creating proven digital marketing systems.
My work in search marketing has over 90 verified testimonials from small business owners and CEOs.
Look—before you read any further, I understand that online marketing can be confusing. You might not be sure if search engine marketing is right for your business. There are hundreds of unique online marketing channels. Maybe you’re wondering if you need to be focusing on social media instead. How about email marketing? A Yelp page?
I want to show you exactly why you should be focusing your marketing efforts on search engine optimization services. And I also want to show you why working closely with an SEO expert is the most powerful way to get new customers to your small business in 2016 and beyond…
Let’s take a quick look at the facts:
The internet is now mobile. Well over 50 percent of all Google traffic comes from mobile devices. It sounds unbelievable—but it’s true. And it’s a tremendous opportunity for business growth. Customers are searching for local businesses with phones in hand. Ready to make a call.
It’s pretty clear… Mobile dominates internet traffic.
And when it comes to traffic, Google is the reigning king. Google alone processes over 63,000 searches per second. It’s consistently the top visited website on the internet. No other website even comes close to the amount of traffic Google can deliver.
Before you consider hiring a search engine marketing company, here’s a few things you need to know:
1. One of the best ROIs in online marketing. For small business owners, few online marketing channels that can bring as many targeted, website visitors as SEO. Pay per click advertising—for example, only targets a tiny fraction of any local market. How often do you click on online ads? My guess is never. Organic Google rankings offer the largest slice of targeted search traffic.
2. Not all search marketing agencies are created equal. Our agency uses industry-standard best practices when ranking your website. Many other SEO agencies will outsource to foreign workers. Not us. Our work gets done in-house, and quality-control checked. Warning: Hiring “budget SEO firms” could get your site permanently penalized in Google. Many agencies will try and artificially boost your ranking in Google by spamming your website with hundreds and hundreds of low-quality websites with the goal of fooling search engines into thinking your website is more trustworthy than it is. Once Google catches on, your site gets hit with a penalty.
3. There is no blanket price for search marketing services. Think of every Google search as a unique piece of real estate on the internet. The keyword term “New York Lawyer” is going to be much more valuable than “Little Rock Arkansas Lawyer.” Pricing out SEO services can take up to 30 minutes of market research. When we quote a price for our clients… our team conducts a full competition analysis. We look at factors like how much effort your competitors putting into their website’s online presence and what it will take to outrank them in Google. We also take a look at the top relevant keywords customers in your local area are searching for to find your local business.
4. Local SEO marketing is a long-term strategy. Rankings in Google are moving a lot slower than they used to—and that’s a good thing. Why should a brand new no-name business with no reputation deserve to be above you in the search engines? Google is starting to recognize brand authority and is also looking at factors like online reviews to make sure your business is providing reputable, top-notch services. Google rankings are earned not given.
5. Small business SEO is a growing industry. Local business owners are beginning to understand the massive opportunity for growth that search engine traffic has to offer. The latest predictions show that SEO-related spending is going to be worth over $80 billion by 2020. The web is still very young. Utilizing search engine marketing as a strategy to grow your local business puts you well ahead of the curve.
I would like to answer some of the most commonly asked questions I get from my clients… My goal is to clear up any confusion you might have regarding my agency and the type of work that we perform.
1. How can SEO help my business? The main benefit of SEO is positioning your website in front of customers who are already looking for the products or services that your business offers. For example, an injury lawyer based out of Portland, Oregon who is looking for more clients may want to rank highly in Google for the search term “Portland personal injury lawyer” which receives 170 unique searches per month. The traffic from that single keyword term is more than enough to transform any Portland injury attorney’s law practice. Every single business has relevant keywords that customers use to find relevant local businesses.
2. How many sales can you guarantee my business? If any marketing or advertising company guarantees any ROI for your business… run for the hills. They don’t set your pricing, and they certainly don’t answer your phones. My agency offers website visibility on Google… we move you to the first page of Google where targeted local customers can easily find your site and conduct business with you. We’ve been doing this successfully for years. And many of the businesses we’ve worked with have gone on to achieve high levels of success in their local markets directly because of our online marketing.
3. Do I need to hire an SEO professional? Many business owners will try some form of local SEO in an attempt to get more visibility to their website. I’ve given the same answer to this question throughout my career: if you have to ask, the answer is—yes! Search engine algorithms are constantly changing. In fact—Google changes it’s search engine algorithms 500 to 600 times per year. Staying on top of every little update is a full-time job best left to professionals. Attempting SEO practices on your own is a bit like trying to defend yourself in court without a lawyer—good luck.
4. How much does SEO cost? The short answer is—it depends. Every time you make a search in Google, you are viewing a digital real estate market in action. For example, the top spot in Google for “Snow removal in Minneapolis MN” is going to be MUCH more valuable real estate than “Snow removal in Phoenix AZ” for obvious reasons—there are more people snow removal services in Minneapolis than in Phoenix. Those two keywords would have dramatically different pricing. There is no one-size fits all SEO price.
5. How do you price your services? Think of us as a moving company—we price by the weight and distance of the move. If I need to move a snow removal company to the #1 position on Google for “Snow removal Phoenix AZ” well… that’s going to be a much easier move than ranking a business for “Snow removal Minneapolis.” Both moves can be done successfully. Both have different prices. When you fill out my discovery form at the top of the page, I will personally analyze your business goals and give you a customized price.
6. What exactly will you be doing to my website? Google uses over 200 different “ranking factors” to determine if a website is worth of being on the first page of the search results. My team and I know each and every single one of them. We’re results driven—which means our delivery to you is your ranking in Google search engine. Our proprietary methods include the perfect blend of on-page and off-page ranking factors. This may include optimizing content on your website to better suit Google’s liking. It might include seeking out and partnering with relevant websites to get a link back to your website. Every website is unique, and every site requires a unique strategy for getting it ranked on the first page of Google.
7. What is the difference between organic vs. paid search results? Search engines scour the entire internet looking for pages to add to their index. Once they find relevant pages, their algorithm sorts through them, and the most relevant and trusted pages make it to the top of the search results. These pages are called the “organic results” because they were found organically by a search engine. Paid search results appear at the top the of organic results. Advertisers can pay to be above the organic listings. However, they are charged every time someone clicks on their ad. Paid search results only receive a fraction of the search traffic that organic listings get.
8. Not everyone can’t be #1 on Google. It’s 100% true. There is only one spot on Google. When we quote a price for our clients, we’re already well aware of the competition and what it will take to beat them in the search engines. Furthermore, all spots on the entire first page of Google get significant click-through traffic. Website conversion is one element that gets overlooked. Is your current website turning into customers? Is there a specific action for your visitors to make once they land on your website? Conversion factors allow you to maximize your search traffic from Google.
9. How do I know what keywords to rank for? Generally—this will depend on the goals of your business. Are you looking to expand into other nearby cities? Do you want to sell or offer one particular business service? e.g. “Teeth whitening Austin TX.” The potential is limitless. If you aren’t sure which keywords would be best for your business—I would be happy to personally help you out!
10. Do you offer SEO packages? No. My agency is results-oriented. When we take on clients, we decide what the best business move is for them based on the information they relay to us about their goals and needs. Our services are the “total complete package” because that’s what gets results. We don’t price out our individual services for sale.
11. Do you only service Portland, Oregon residents? Absolutely not! As a matter of fact, we have serviced business owners from all parts of the United States. You don’t need to be a Portland local to qualify for our SEO services.
I hope I’ve addressed some of the major concerns you had about working with an SEO agency and getting your small business website found on Google.
Maybe I’ve even created more questions. No problem—I’d love to address them head on.
Here’s how you can get started:
1. Completely fill out my discovery form located at the top of this page. 2. Wait 24 to 48 hours for me to complete my analysis. 3. I’ll send a personalized video marketing analysis to your inbox.
That’s it! We don’t hard sell anyone. No sales pitches. No fluff.
We offer pure value for your business. If you like our findings in the video analysis, we would love to move forward and talk to you about the incredible results we can get for your business.
Put me on your team and I’ll revamp your online presence.
Our search marketing services drive more customers to your business than any other online source
Customers are already searching for your product or service online, they just can’t find you. Get found online.
Our powerful search engine marketing brings more targeted leads than any other online source.
We work with local businesses who are serious about investing in their digital futures and getting found in the top search engines.
Many agencies will outsource their work to third world countries to increase profits. All of our work is done in house and never outsourced.
Month-to-month pricing. We’re confident in the value we can provide for your business and know you’ll stick around.
Steven is an absolute pro when it comes to driving online traffic to businesses. If your website is lacking the online visibility, I highly suggest getting in touch with Steven and let him help you get to the next level.
Working with Steven on a Local SEO Project proved to be a nice experience due to his focus on solving customers website issues. Great team player, highly recommend for quality of results he delivers.
Steven has years of experience working on hundreds of websites. He has built a consistent strategy to connect businesses with their customers and generate a return. Highly recommended.